In Memoriam

On behalf of the entire Thomas family, I'd like to thank the Britton-Summers Funeral Home and VFW Post 9013 for their outstanding service and support with Wally's funeral. It was truly a beautiful and honorable memorial to my father, and I do appreciate it.

I'd also like to thank New Life Community Church of Belton, MO, for hosting the memorial service.

In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the V.F.W. Memorial Day Parade Fund, 9A Milk Street, Westborough, MA 01581

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

Today is travel day. Dawn and I will be flying out to Boston, Chuck & Mom will be taking the train, and my brother Bill and his wife will be driving. Hopefully, we'll all get there safe and sound.

Today was a really busy day. So much stuff to do: ordering things for the funeral, making travel arrangements, returning the hospice equipment, getting things notarized, prepping for childcare, shuffling resources around, collating photos, scanning photos, packing suitcases, AGH! It's 3AM and I'm exhausted. Hopefully, I can catch a few hours sleep before we have to get going again in the morning. *sigh*

The only good thing about being so busy is that it's a distraction. I suspect I'll be able to breakdown once there's no more stuff to do...

No comments: